Phiten Metax Middle Waist Supporter
Metax Middle Waist Supporter
While pain can occur in every part of our body. Back pain is one of the more common pain among the rest.
Our back starts from the neck all the way to our tailbone.
The causes of back pain can be both external and internal.
Internal factors occur when there is an injury, which results in the weakness of our soft muscle tissues or muscle tightness
External factors occur when there is poor blood circulation to our muscles, tendons, ligaments and bones.
Both internal and external factors result in pain, stiffness and swelling on our back
Upper back pain can be associated with headaches or numbness in our hands.
Lower back pain can cause numbness or weakness in our legs.
Wearing a Phiten waist supporter will not only help in your lower back but will also improve the condition of our back.
What makes our PHITEN Supporter Products STANDOUT
Phiten supporter does even more than just constrict the movement of our joint.
With our patented technology, our supporter helps improve blood circulation.
It relaxes and reduces fatigue of the injured surrounding muscles to hasten the recovery and removes water retention while we are using it.
- Light flexibility to help in recovery from pain and injury.
- Additional detachable stretchable strap to limit the range of movement while providing a snug-fitting as recovery progress.
- Tighten the strap to provide more stability on the side that the pain is more intense.
- Mesh fabric for breathability.
- Two support plates for extra support for our lower back
Our Middle supporter is suitable for
- Those who are suffering from recurring back pain when performing their daily routine
- Those who lift heavy objects for prevention but do not want the tight restriction of movement
- Needs firm stability to the joints
- Metax Technology.
- Our latest technology combines all the benefits of Aqua Technology and more.
- Delivers the effectiveness of the technology to our area of concern more immediately
Country of Origin
- Made in Japan
Direction of Care
- May wear it daily
- Hand Wash with mild soap
What's In the Box
- 1 x Supporter
- Not Applicable
Disclaimer: This information is not intended or implied as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content is for general information purposes only. PhitenSG makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Please consult a physician for any medical advice required.