- There is a provision of 7 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Your item must be original packaging; the original seal must be intact and in its original packaging.
- The item must be new, unused, undamaged and must be in a re-sellable condition.
- We will not accept returns once items are used or worn.
- As proof of purchase, the returned items must be accompanied by our official receipt and our locally issued warranty card where applicable.
- Please bring the item to any of our shops and our team will be able to assist you accordingly.
- Refunds will only be in the form of store credit, and strictly there will not be any refund made in cash.
- Alternatively, the customer may exchange for another product of a similar price or top up the difference.
- You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs and all taxes related to returning non-faulty items.
- Shipping cost here applies to both domestic and international shipping. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Where applicable, products sold come with a 6 months warranty with effect from the date of our official receipt.
- Where applicable; the Warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
- Wear and tear conditions are not accepted as part of the Warranty.
- We do not accept exchange, return or refund for undergarments, socks and sale items.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for your refund to be processed.
- Do drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further enquiries.