Power Tape Metax+MCC
Introducing an innovative NEW tape that surpasses the performance of Power Tape.
Providing precise and targeted care for specific areas of concern.
Commitment to environmental sustainability through packaging materials derived from biomass, minimizing our ecological footprint.
Incorporating water-repellent fabric for enhanced functionality and protection.
Power Level: 5
METAX Powder + MCC
MCC (powder) is an abbreviation for METAX Carbon Ceramic, which is made by kneading METAX water and a special clay material together, molding, baking (ceramizing), and then pulverizing after CarbonTech treatment. It is Phiten's proprietary material that is porous and conductive.
Targets specific acupressure body areas with accuracy.
Easily Applied. Stick to almost any part of the body right away.
Water-repellent and resistant to sweat and water
What Makes Our Phiten Tapes STANDOUT?
- Provide better mobility.
- Help reduce body pains.
- Relieve muscle stiffness and aches.
- Helps with relaxation and reduces muscle fatigue.
- Alleviates discomfort caused by headache, stiffness, and swollen muscles.
- Ensure improved performance during rigid training or exercises.
- Popularly used among many global athletes, trainers, coaches, and practitioners.
- Patented Metax Technology.
- Each adhesive disc has METAX CARBON CERAMIC
Suggestion of Use
- Headaches and backaches
- Soreness in the muscle
- Paste it anywhere, such as legs and arms.
- Stick to almost any part of the body right away.
- Can be stored conveniently in your gym bag or small pouch.
- Can be used before exercising or doing strenuous activity, during the workout, or after an extensive activity.
- Acrylic Adhesive
Direction of Care
- Ensure skin is dry and clean before sticking it on
- Remove after 2 to 3 days.
- Remove immediately when rashes develop.
What's In The Box
- 50 pieces of disc tapes
- No warranty
Country of Manufacturing
- Made In Japan