Extreme Stretched Tape
Phiten Extreme Stretched Tape
A high power tape with Metax technology.
A roll type that is recommended for sticking along the flow of muscles and for a wide range of areas such as shoulders and hips.
With its outstanding elasticity, it does not interfere with the movement of the body even when attached to joints such as the knees and elbows.
Excellent breathability and water repellency make it ideal for sports scenes.
- Has a water-repellent coating with best-in-class durability and adaptability.
- Tape’s stretching ratio is very natural and comfortable.
- Nearly similar stretching ratio to human skin.
- Promotes flexibility and breath-ability.
- Versatile roll tape.
- Cut to Size for better coverage of the painful area.
- Designed to be cut by hand without scissors.
What Makes our Phiten Tapes STANDOUT?
- Wide application for Taping
- Power taping capacity covers a whole chain of joints, muscles, fascia, and nervous system parts that are necessary for specific mobility patterns or issues. Other therapeutic benefits include post-rehab injury, correcting postures
- Promotes flexibility and breathability
- It is more flexible and breathable compared to other tapes and helps attain natural mobility.
- Ensure improved performance during rigid training or exercises.
- Popularly used among many global athletes, trainers, coaches, and practitioners.
- Preferred body tapes for active individuals worldwide.
- Metax Technology
Suggestion of Use
- Cut to according to the coverage area of concern
- Stick to almost any part of the body right away.
- Can be stored conveniently in your gym bag or small pouch.
- Can be used before exercising or doing strenuous activity, during the workout or after an extensive activity.
Direction of Care
- Ensure skin is dry and clean before sticking it on
- Remove after 2 to 3 days
- Remove immediately when rashes developed
What’s In The Box
- 1 x Roll Tape
- Width 5cm x 4.5m Length
- No warranty
Country of Manufacturing
- Made In Japan