Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd Personal Data Notice & Consent
Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd operates https://store.phitensg.com/. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information To administer and manage the website experience, Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd will necessarily need to collect, use, disclose and process specific personal data or personal information about the users of the website. By using the Site, you are providing your consent to us for your data collection and use of information by this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
What Are All The Information We Collect
We collect the following information as and when you access and use the Services as set out below:
- The information you provide when you sign up for our Services: Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, age, email address, username and password.
- The information you provide when you purchase from products our Services: Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase products from our Services, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information.
- Information you provide when you use our Services: Location information (either provided by a mobile device through which you utilize our Services or associated with your IP address) when you use our Services, usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you use our Services on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send. The information you provide in public forums while using our Services.
- The information you provide when you contact us for support: Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
How We Collect The User Data
We collect information through Log Data. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Also, we use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this data. This data is used to create user profiles under a pseudonym.
Why We Collect User Data
Such personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and processed by Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd for the purpose(s) of :
- Processing, administering and managing the Users account on the website.
- Contacting the users on matters relating to the website purchase and inquire.
- Enrolling the users in contests, lucky draws and similar promotions, and administering these activities. Some of these activities have additional terms and conditions, which could contain additional information about how Omnititan Venture Pte Ltduses and discloses the user’s data, so Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd suggests that the users read these carefully.
- Processing and sending to the Omnititan Venture Pte Ltdmarketing, advertising and promotional information on products, future events, launches and promotions of Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd via postal mail and electronic mail.
- If consented by the user in the registration form and other methods of consent notification, sending the user such marketing, advertising and promotional information via [voice calls / SMS/MMS / fax ] as may be consented by the user.
Such personal data of the Users will/may be disclosed by Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd to third party service providers or agents (whether in Singapore or elsewhere in the world where such service providers are sited) for one or more of the above Purposes,
As such third party service providers or agents, if engaged by Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd, would be processing the user’s personal data for Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd, for one or more of the above Purposes.
By accepting these terms and conditions the user:
- Consents to Omnititan Venture Pte Ltdcollecting, using, disclosing and/or processing the user’s data for the Purposes as described above, and
- Consents to Omnititan Venture Pte Ltdtransferring the user’s data out of Singapore to Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd’s third party service providers or agents for the Purposes as described above
For the avoidance of doubt, if Singapore personal data protection law permits an organisation such as Omnititan Venture Pte Ltd to collect, use or disclose the Cardmember’s data without the user’s consent, such permission granted by the law shall continue to apply.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In case you want us to remove your customer data, kindly inform us and we’ll delete your data from our records permanently but doing this may limit your use at our Site.
Omnititan Venture Pte. Ltd.
10 Ubi Crescent #6-100, Ubi Techpark Lobby E