ABOUT OUR SITE
By using the Phiten Singapore website, you are agreeing to the terms stipulated on this disclaimer notice. Our aim is protect your privacy by disclosing and explaining our online information practices.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To better understand the visitors of our site and improve the experience for you, we collect non-personally identifiable information. This includes cookies or other analytic services that helps us gauge the activity on our site. Rest assured, none of this information is used to identify you personally.
The information Phiten collects depends on the products purchased on site. Listed below are some examples:
- Personal particulars – This may include your name, NRIC, FIN or passport number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, credit card number, ordering information, demographical information and responses to survey questions.
- Account information – This may include the membership programme you are enrolled in or other details related to your account with us.
- Information regarding your purchase and use of our products – This includes purchase history, like your favourite products, frequency of purchase and so on.
- Gift recipient's contact information – This includes their name, address and other pertinent information.
PROCESS COLLECTING INFORMATION
Phiten may collect your personal information when you:
- Visit our website
- Purchase our products either in-store or online
- Sign up for our membership programme
- Subscribe to our e-newsletters
- Contact us with a product or service enquiry
- Participate in our contests, surveys, lucky draws and/or other promotional activities
Should you wish to completely opt out of interest-based advertising, you simply change your cookie settings or permanently turn your browser plugin on. You may also change your preferences for how Google advertises to through the Google Ad Preferences page.
USE OF INFORMATION
Whatever information you share on the Phiten Singapore site remains confidential. We do not share this information with any outside party, apart from what’s necessary to complete an order – such as deliveries. Phiten may use your information for the following:
- Process your online orders
- Open an online account at your request
- Personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests
- Respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorized
- Inform you about products and services updates
- Include you in surveys and contests
- Enable you to post your content, such as comments or images
- Facilitate networks of online social activity centered on our products and services
- Conduct market research and customer satisfaction surveys
- Membership matters where applicable
- Provide updates, offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via SMS / MMS, voice, Email or your mailing address with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Phiten does not sell or rent your email address to unrelated third parties. External contractors who have access to personal data are required to treat the personal information in a confidential manner.
Phiten may share your information with:
- Business partners and vendors we work with to deliver product and services you purchase and use
- Collaboration partners for any joint marketing and promotional campaigns, offers or contests
- Industry regulators and other government organisations, as required by local laws and regulations
- Financial institutions for purposes such as facilitating credit card payments
- Research institutions for market analysis purposes
CHANGES IN POLICY
Phiten limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and all employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via email. As an added safeguard, phitensg.com does not store credit card information with your registered online profile.
Our marketing messages aim to update you about our exclusive offers, rewards programme and special deals from us and/or our preferred partners. Kindly note that upon the withdrawal of your consent to any or all use of your personal data – depending on the nature of your request – we may not be able to continue to provide you with our products and/or services.